Externalizing the Career Giant
“Externalizing the Career Giant” which is designed to give you the tools to stand up to the difficult trials of work and career transition.
This e-course is specifically targeted to individuals who have recently experienced job loss and need therapeutic support to enter back into the job market. If you are looking for a job or a new career and you want to gain self-confidence to accomplish these goals, then this course is for you!
Request More Information
This four-part e-course is designed to help you to recover from the pain and frustration of job loss. We want to remove the discouragement of the job search process by helping individuals to articulate their true desires, reflect upon their experiences, and minimize carrying the pain of the past into their new job. This four-part e-course will encourage you to understand what you are looking for in your next opportunity, clear out confusion about the job search, and help you take control of your career journey.
This Course is for You If…
- You’re interested in increasing your self-esteem before you start your job hunt.
- You’re already looking but finding the process emotionally draining.
- You’re frustrated by who you’ve become
- You’re tired of worrying about what others think about you.
- Part 1 – The Psychology of Change
- Part 2 – Understanding the grief process
- Part 3 – How fear Interrupts the progress
- Part 4 – Roadmap to Success and Helpful Exercises